Thursday, August 13, 2009

Can you wait for the party tomorrow? =D

Okay, one thing I can tell all of you is that I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PARTY TOMORROW!
Anyways, I wonder what it'll look like when we're in the clouds! BTW, I found out that we get to meet Gary while he's fixing the UnderGround Pool! Wow! Hmm...I wonder if we will see pink cotton candy clouds! LOL! That reminds me: I painted my nails and my toes for me and my sister light pink! You know when people have dogs and paint the puppy's nails "puppy pink"? Well, thats the color I have! Yay! :-)

LOL! Anyways, can you wait for the party?? Oh my gosh! I so forgot to post earlier about the 200th Penguin Times newspaper! Sorry! Well, I didn't "forget" I meant like the Internet was slow and I couldn't login. Sorry. Anyways, in the morning I'll do it. Along with the cheats!

Yep, you know you can ALWAYS count on me for everything CP! Good night! (If it is morning where you live, it's 9:14 PM here. OMG! I'm missing George Lopez!)


~Pinky46076~

No comments: