Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pinky46076 Hits Pandanda!

You know one of my best buddies, Funkyawsome, right? Well, we were on IM (Instant Mesengar)  earlier today and she asked me, "Have you every heard of Pandanda? Do you have one?". Well, yea, I said "No...", so she gave me the link and I joined.

I gotta say, Pandanda is awesome! So, here's my panda:



 
Well, my sister (Piplup448) just asked me to post her panda's pic, too....So here she is:
The reason why she has an "S" in the front of her name is she's SAFE CHAT and the reason of that is because she's only 6-years-old and she can't type most words...

Her username on Pandanda is PolkaDotGirl

My username is Irockurlife.
Why is my username NOT Pinky46076? Well...That answer is easy! The reason is because almost all my usernames are Pinky46076...And I wanted a new username! Plus, I like this one! ;-)
Here's FunkyAwsome's panda:
Her username is Dewey! ;-)
To make a Pandanda account, CLICK HERE. To go to the login page, CLICK HERE.
Well, good night! ;-)
~*Pinky46076*~




No comments: