Monday, August 24, 2009

Wanna Audition?! :-)

Whoo! Me and Becky made a video yesterday...It was about the new Underwater Adventure play! Well, we wanted to make an audition for the play! But, the following spots are taken:

Bubbles the Mermaid: Pinky46076
Toby the Lobster: Funkyawsome
Mystic Fish: Becky1507
Fearless Fiesel: OPEN!
Daring Daisy: OPEN!
Flippers the Merman: OPEN!

So, anyways, you can click here to see the video me and Becky explaining the parts and what you need to get in.

Thank-You! :-)

~*Pinky46076*~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey pinky sorry i havent ben on chat i will be daisy when is the play -Riri 101

Piplup448 said...

Hi, Pinky. I was interested in the part Daring Dairy in the Underwater Adventure play! Please choose me! :-)
Here's a video I made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5wyenR34ts

Pinky46076 said...

Dear Riri_101:

Well...I can't give you the part just like that. I'm sorry, but you need to audition.

Tomorrow will be Wednesday, August 26, 2009. Can you be on the chat then? I need to talk with you.

~*Pinky46076*~